Friday, November 1, 2013

I am a crazy person.

I rarely sleep when it's dark out.

When strangers touch me, even by accident, I have panic attacks.

I like to go for days (or weeks) on end, alone, in my room.

I am a crazy person.

I have a million and one things that are triggers and those triggers make me feel a trillion feelings I never want to feel again. Avoidance is my BEST friend.

Sometimes, the touch of even the ones I love makes my skin crawl and my stomach lurch.

I hate orgasms. I hate what they represent. I hate that I rarely have them. And I especially hate how I disappoint others when I don't. I regularly tear myself to shreds over it.

I am a crazy person.

I have big emotions and big reactions and I hate myself for it.

I stuff everything down so I'm just like everyone else.

I am a fraud because I only allow you only see what you can handle seeing. I hide from you.

I am a crazy person.

The harder you work to break down my walls, the more furiously I slap mortar to brick and put them back in place.

The smallest of slights become excuses for me to run.

I am overly sensitive to your every word, every look, and every body movement.

I am a crazy person.

I am afraid of the world.

I am afraid of people loving me.

I am afraid to acknowledge just how much I need. NEED. NEED. NEED.

I am a crazy person.

My calm, cool exterior hides the tsunami inside.

My smile hides my rage.

My kindness hides my desire to smash the world to pieces.

I am a crazy person.

I need you to love me, and I don't want you to. I'll only hurt you in the end.

I need you to hold me tightest when I pull away hardest.

I need you to give a shit--even when I tell you I hate you and to go away.

I am a crazy person.

I am pain and frustration and tears and drama. I am doctors and medication and hospitalizations and mood swings.

I am more trouble than I am worth.

You'll invest more than you'll return.

I am a crazy person.

1 comment :

  1. You sound like I feel every day. I try to act normal but my job is on the line right now and so is my relationship because I'm falling apart. So sorry for your pain and mine and all who suffer this insanity

    ReplyDelete