Friday, November 1, 2013

Why MILF isn't a compliment in my world.

I hate that acronym. MILF. Mother I'd Like to Fuck.

I learned fairly early on that just because someone wants to fuck you does not necessarily mean they like you.

So, you think calling me a MILF is a compliment? It isn't.

I have a vagina, getting fucked isn't really all that difficult. No, really, it isn't.

By telling me you think I am hot enough to fuck and neglecting the whole person behind the fuckholes, you insult me. You belittle what makes me a decent human being. You turn me into something not human. You turn me into a toy you want to play with. You reduce me to the sum of my breasts, ass and cunt.

MILF is not a fucking compliment, so, stop saying that shit.

Wanting to fuck me isn't a compliment. Wanting to get to know me is.

No comments :

Post a Comment