Monday, January 27, 2014

How to run off the Mormons with nary a 'fuck' uttered.

So, did I tell y'all the story of how I ran off the Mormons yesterday? Not just the 2 young men in white shirts and ties, but a suit wearing Bishop type, too.

IT. WAS. EPIC.

First, I told them I had issues with organized religion and where were the Gnostic texts -really-? You know, the relatively -real deal- as far as religion goes?

I schooled them on Bartholomew, the disciple that took over when Judas poofed.

I told them that the New Testament wiped out the old (and all 420+ rules) and there were only two rules now. Love others as you love yourself, and don't deny the Holy Spirit. And that that whole love thing? It included men in dresses, women wanting to grow peens, men who love men, women who love women, all that there, and any combination thereof.

I pointed out the Bible has been being fucked with since Augustus Caesar and that whole Holy Roman Catholic Church dealio.

I pointed out that King James was a flaming homosexual.

I pointed out Genesis 1 and Genesis 2 contradict each other. That in Gen1, God makes man and woman. Then, in Gen2, Adam is alone and he makes Eve. And what about the first chick, the one they call Lilith? Is that where Cain left the garden of Eden and got a wife at?

All the suited up Bishop-type dude could say was, "You're absolutely right. We're going to go now. We have other appointments."

hoodie: ALL THE INTERNETS
Mormons: 0

No comments :

Post a Comment